Reduced fees, dedicated account manager, exclusive swag, and more
The Crypto.com Exchange Global VIP Programme rewards high-volume traders with exclusive benefits and privileges, so they can unlock even more value from our platform. Here’s what they can enjoy:
- Early access to new product launches (beta testing)
- Dedicated account manager and API tech engineer
- OTC block trades
- Exclusive research reports
- 50% commission on net trading fees from your referrals
- Exclusive swag from Crypto.com and our partners, such as the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team*
- Complimentary Crypto.com Visa Card**
*After 3 consecutive months of meeting the requirements for VIP 1 tier or higher
**After 3 consecutive months of meeting the requirements for VIP 3 tier and with 3 VIP 1 referrals
Tiers and Trading Benefits
VIP statuses are shared across the user’s Spot and Derivatives trades. For example, a Spot tier 3 VIP user will automatically be given Derivatives tier 3 VIP status when they open a Derivatives account.
Get in Touch
Please email email@example.com to apply for our Global VIP Programme. We will review the user’s trading volume for the month of August 2021 to determine their eligibility. New VIPs will begin enjoying their benefits on 13 September 2021.
For more information about trading fees and discounts on the Crypto.com Exchange, click here.
- Exclusive trading fees for the Global VIP Programme will be applied for eligible new users starting from 13 September 2021.
- Maker and taker fee rebates will be based on the new VIP user’s CRO Stake from 13 September 2021.
- Shared VIP tier statuses between Spot and Derivatives trading were only available on request prior to 13 August, 2021. After this date, all Spot VIPs will automatically be given equal status as Derivatives VIP when they open a Derivatives Wallet, and vice versa. Trading benefits will be effective immediately.
- Institutional customers are not eligible for the Crypto.com Exchange Global VIP Programme.