The smart way to get into cryptocurrency.
Having announced MCO’s Crypto Invest on CNBC Asia’s Squawk Box earlier this year, CRYPTO.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, today started the closed beta testing of MCO Crypto Invest with the moderators of our community. As a new feature on the MCO Wallet App — Crypto Invest allows users to:
- Cryptocurrency Portfolios: Gain access up to 20 cryptocurrencies by choosing one of three portfolios tailored to personal preferences
- Easy to Start: Start buying cryptocurrency with an initial contribution of as low as $20 USD
- Painless to Leave: Exit anytime without penalty
- Fair Fees: No management, entry, or exit fees. Instead, MCO earns its fees when you make money — or as lawyers would have us say — the value of your portfolio has grown greater than its initial value.
- MCO Utility: Allows customers to receive a 50 percent discount on all Crypto Invest fees if paid with MCO Token. Each portfolio will hold a portion of MCO Token.
Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder and CEO of CRYPTO.com commented:“There is rising interest in cryptocurrency, but it can often be difficult or confusing for customers when deciding what purchases to make and how to manage them.”
“We created MCO Crypto Invest to break down the barriers to developing cryptocurrency portfolios. We’re giving users a way to build and maintain a diversified exposure to cryptocurrency, and to do so in line with their preferences and attitudes towards risk. This, coupled with our best-practice expertise in cryptocurrency trading, has allowed us to create the cryptocurrency portfolios for our customers.”
More information about the CRYPTO.com’s MCO services and benefits can be found in the MCO Whitepaper 2.01. Further details of the of the beta testing and subsequent launch will be coming soon.
Note: This announcement does not constitute the provision of investment advice and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase interests in any fund or investment vehicle, please seek qualified investment advice as needed.