Coverage Extends to Derivatives Exchange
Following the announcement of our global partnership with Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team, we are excited to add exclusive “money can’t buy” rewards to our Exchange VIP Program, as well as extend its coverage to the Derivatives Exchange.
VIP swag will now include exclusive co-branded Crypto.com x Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team Swag:
- All VIP Swag will now include the following additional items:
- VIP3 Swag will now include the additional items (if VIP3 status is met for 6 consecutive months):
Furthermore, VIP3 users would get priority access to the upcoming limited edition Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team inspired Crypto.com Visa card.
The Exchange VIP program will be extended to cover the Derivatives Exchange:
Existing VIP Program Details
Eligibility and Exclusive Trading Fees:
Note: bps = Basis points
- Early access to new product launches (beta testing)
- Dedicated VIP account manager and API tech engineer
- OTC Block Trades
- Exclusive research reports
- 50% commission on net trading fees from your referrals
- VIP swag*
- Complimentary Crypto.com Visa Card**
*After 3 consecutive months of meeting the requirements for VIP 1 level or higher
**After 3 consecutive months of meeting the requirements for VIP 3 level and with 3 VIP 1 referrals
- Exclusive trading fees for the VIP Program will be applied for eligible users starting from 5 January 2021.
- Maker and taker fee rebates will be based on the user’s CRO stake from 5 January 2021.
- Institutional customers are not eligible for the Crypto.com Exchange VIP Program.
- The Stake-to-Take Program will be retired and 4 January 2021 (from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC) is the last day that trades will be counted towards this program. For more information about trading fees and discounts on the Crypto.com Exchange, click here.
Get in Touch:
Applications are open for our VIP Program! Please email email@example.com to apply. Trading volume for the month of December 2020 will be reviewed for eligibility, and exclusive trading fees will go into effect on 5 January 2021.