This MAY be our most exciting month yet! Before we get into the momentum for the path ahead, we would like to share some of the defining moments for Crypto.com in April:
USD Bank Transfers Now Available
Crypto.com has added USD bank transfers through the ACH network for eligible users in the U.S., making Crypto.com the best place to buy crypto with no-cost bank transfers and lowest prices in the App. Read more here.
Own and Run Council Node to get 12% rewards
Crypto.com partnered with Allnodes to offer hosting service for the Crypto.com Chain Council Nodes. Users can participate through Allnodes or the Crypto.com Wallet App to get 12% rewards per annum. Read about it here.
Fast BTC Withdrawals Live
The migration of BTC to the new token infrastructure is now complete, and users can now enjoy automated BTC withdrawals, withdraw BTC to any address type, spend BTC securely, and deposit to P2SH-wrapped segwit addresses. Read more here.
Crypto.com Joins Messari’s Disclosure Database
Crypto.com is one of 7 new participants that has joined Messari’s disclosures database, committing to transparency and pushing for industry disclosure standards in crypto.
Multiple Listings on the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App
- Crypto.com added Enjin’s ENJ Coin to the App, opening up to its gaming communities and 20 million registered gamers.
- The Basic Attention Token (BAT) was listed on the App to further power the 6 million active users of Brave Browser.
- TrustToken’s TrueUSD was listed on the App. See the messages from TrustToken Co-founder Rafael Cosman and our Chief Strategy Officer Eric that marked the event.
- Crypto.com listed Paxos Standard’s PAX Token, the world’s first regulated stablecoin.
- OmiseGO’s OMG Token is available on the App. See the announcement here.
- Kyber Network’s KNC Token has been added to the App, simultaneously, Crypto.com MCO is also available on the Kyber Swap token swap platform powered by Kyber Network.
CRO Listed on DDEX
The Crypto.com Chain (CRO) Token was listed on DDEX, a decentralized exchange built on Hydro Protocol technology.
Crypto.com at Deconomy
The team was at the Deconomy Forum in Seoul where our CEO Kris went on stage to share our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. We were also there to support the event as a Gold sponsor.
During his stay at South Korea’s capital, Kris was also interviewed by popular cryptocurrency influencers DooriDoori and Brain of God where they discussed a range of topics including market insight, significance of blockchain technology, as well as South Korea as one of the key cryptocurrency markets. Read more here.
Discourse on Cybersecurity and Privacy
Our Chief Information Security Officer Jason Lau joined the panel that discussed “Cybersecurity and Privacy” at ISACA’s Asia Pacific Control and Security Conference 2019 in Hong Kong. The event saw a full house of ISACA members, government, as well as industry representatives.
Crypto.com Team goes to RustCon
Our blockchain engineers were in Beijing, China, for RustCon Asia 2019. The event gathered and connected the growing community of Rust users in the region, and was the first Rust Conference to take place in Asia.
Our partner, Burgopak Ltd, received an excellence award for their work in creating our iconic MCO Visa Card packaging from the International Card Manufacturers Association’s (ICMA) Élan Awards.
- Our CEO Kris spoke about the MCO Visa Card and it was captured in this Forbes article titled “These CEOs All Work In Blockchain, Now They Want It To Become Invisible”.
- Singapore-based lifestyle publication City Nomads covered Crypto.com’s MCO Visa Card at length in the article, “A New Visa Card & Wallet App with Irresistible Travel and Entertainment Perks”.
- Fintech News Hong Kong puts Crypto.com’s key products into the spotlight in a review titled “3 Ways Crypto.com Is Trying To Make Cryptocurrency Mainstream”.
- Expat Living Singapore featured the MCO Visa Card in their article, “A Visa Card & App for Deal-Loving Travellers”.