The Crypto.com Case Competition is an inter-tertiary event that aims at developing university students' business skills, strategic analysis and preparing themselves for the business environment.
What is it?
- Tertiary-wide competition open to students of any course.
- Participants will conceptualize and devise a product based on a given problem scenario.
- The top 5 teams will present their pitch to industry professionals & stand to win attractive prizes.
- Learn about the cryptocurrency space alongside one of the leading cryptocurrency Fintechs in the world
- Meet like-minded undergraduates and industry professionals in the space
- Foster creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Admission to the competition is on a team basis of at least three members.
- Students who are studying undergraduate programs in any discipline at tertiary institutions in Singapore are welcome to join the competition.
- 22 Sep 2019 Deadline for Registration
- 23 Sep 2019 Release of Case Problem
- 14 Oct 2019 Deadline for Pitches (Online Submission)
- 18 Oct 2019 Announcement of Finalists
- 25 Oct 2019 Pitch Day
Form a team of at least 3 and email email@example.com with the following:
- Team name
- Email addresses of all your team members
- Name of your school & major
- Expected date of graduation
- Winner $2,000
- Runner Up $1,000
- 2nd Runner Up $500
Crypto.com reserves the right to make final decisions on the competition rules, terms and conditions at our sole discretion.