10x performance with the new matching engine, 50% fee reduction, plus 0% trading fees for new users
We are pleased to announce that the Crypto.com Exchange has rolled out significant infrastructure upgrades to its Exchange, including a revamped Matching Engine, OMS (Order Management System), and unified REST and Websocket API.
The revamp will lead to a 10x increase in performance and throughput, paving the way for an aggressive product roadmap for the rest of 2020, which includes the launch of margin and derivatives trading.
The Crypto.com Exchange launched in Beta last November, which has been one of the key drivers of the company’s rapid overall growth in the past six months, as traders increasingly turn towards cryptocurrencies amidst broader market uncertainties. The new infrastructure significantly improves the overall performance, including:
- Revamped Matching Engine, Order Management System leading to a 10x increase in performance and throughput.
- Unified REST and Websocket API providing ease of adoption for both API platforms, with Websockets allowing clients to create a persistent connection to place orders and trades for high-frequency trading.
- Redesigned architecture, improving scalability, security and latency, which paves the way for a powerful and robust risk engine and high leverage margin and derivatives trading
- Addition of high-availability and resilience to every component, increasing stability and eliminating single points of failure.
To celebrate this upgrade, we are excited to announce the following rewards for our users on the Exchange:
- 0% trading fee for the first 90 days for new users. Users must complete Advanced Level KYC to enjoy the trading fee waiver.
- Up to 50% trading fee reduction on all trades for existing users of the Exchange. Please refer to the updated trading fee schedule.
- 2% bonus deposit interest rate, applicable to all deposits made by new Exchange users to the exchange wallet in the first 30 days after the successful sign-up. Users must complete Advanced Level KYC to be eligible for the bonus deposit rate. The bonus will be paid in CRO, counted towards users’ CRO staking balance and contribute towards users’ CRO staking level on the Exchange. For more details, please refer to our other blog post.
Don’t forget about the 4th Anniversary Syndicate Special on 30 June 2020, featuring BTC at 50% off with US$2M allocation. The first 25,000 users placing their BTC subscription on The Syndicate platform at 06:00 UTC 30 June 2020 will be able to participate in this event. For further details, click here.