HONG KONG, December 4, 2019 – Today, Crypto.com opens its cryptocurrency exchange to the public after launching in private beta last month. The Crypto.com Exchange enables users to trade digital assets on the most liquid and secure platform in the market through its web interface, trading API, and Crypto.com App with low fees for both individual and corporate customers. The Exchange will progressively launch in all markets where Crypto.com app is available.
With security and compliance as a priority, Crypto.com also successfully completed a security assessment of the Crypto.com Exchange conducted by Kudelski Security. The Exchange underwent external penetration testing, threat modelling through to risk control reviews, as well as, a thorough external security test and full threat modeling exercise to ensure the completeness of security controls.
Kris Marszalek, Co-founder and CEO of Crypto.com said: “We are pleased to announce that our closed beta phase was a success and the exchange is now widely available to Crypto.com users. Our focus moving forward is to expand the coverage of digital assets available for trading through The Syndicate listings. We will also continue to rapidly implement all suggestions from our community gathered during the beta.’”
Crypto.com Exchange will initially support the following digital assets: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, USDT, CRO, and MCO across 3 core pairs: BTC, CRO, USDT. Additional coins and pairs will be added progressively.
Crypto.com Exchange provides:
- Deep and Global Liquidity: Crypto.com’s proprietary Vortex Liquidity Engine ensures that customers have access to deep liquidity pools and best execution prices.
- Very Competitive Trading Fees: Typical API trading account fees at 0.008% maker and 0.02% taker, high volume accounts trade for free (after Volume & CRO Staking discounts).
- Institutional Grade Custody & Security: Crypto.com’s ISO Certification 27001:2013, PCI DSS (Level 1), CCSS (Level 3) Compliance and partnership with Ledger Vault.
The Crypto.com Coin (CRO) powers the Crypto.com Exchange with additional utility and benefits:
- Stake, Save & Earn: CRO Staking will provide generous discounts on trading fees, up to 100%. The more you stake, the more you save! Besides the trading discounts, CRO staked on Crypto.com exchange will yield 20% p.a. More details here.
- The Syndicate - Priority Token Allocation in Discounted Sale Events: New digital assets will be listing on Crypto.com Exchange through “The Syndicate” – a Crypto.com fundraising platform. CRO holders will receive priority token allocation for these events. More details here.
- CRO Trading Pairs: To increase liquidity of CRO ahead of Mainnet launch and enable low-spread settlement of cross-currency transactions, CRO will be paired with all coins listed on Crypto.com Exchange.
Join us today at: www.crypto.com/exchange