Earn up to 0.1% on your taker fees when you trade on the Exchange
We are pleased to present our Stake-to-Take program on the Crypto.com Exchange today, 31 August 2020 where users get rewards in CRO for trading on the Crypto.com Exchange.
- Retail users can now earn up to 0.10% in taker fees when they trade on the Exchange. Additional trading discounts in the form of rebates increases with CRO amount staked, and fees must be paid in CRO to be eligible.
- Minimum staking requirement has been reduced by 50% to 5,000 CRO for both individual and institutional customers to be eligible for additional trading discounts.
How will it work?
The more CRO you stake, the higher the rebates you receive.
Maker fees remain unchanged. For details, please refer to the full fee schedule.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend Stake-to-Take program rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from the Stake-to-Take program.
- We are also giving away $100,000 on Twitter - Retweet, like, follow us on Twitter, and put your Crypto.com Exchange referral link on your bio! Rules of the giveaway here. Winners of the Twitter Giveaway will be announced after 30 September 2020.
For details, refer to our FAQ here.