Bitcoin at 50% OFF with a $2,000,000 USD allocation for CRO stakers on the Crypto.com Exchange
We are excited to announce that the Crypto.com Exchange will exit public beta on 8 September 2020. Crypto.com Exchange was launched last November in private beta and opened to the public a month after. Users are able to trade digital assets on one of the most liquid and secure platforms in the market through its web interface, trading API, and Crypto.com App with low fees for both individual and corporate customers. The Exchange will progressively launch in all markets where Crypto.com App is available.
To celebrate this milestone, Crypto.com is pleased to present another Bitcoin Syndicate Special, featuring BTC at 50% off with USD$2M allocation. This event will commence on Tuesday, 8 September 2020, 6AM UTC on the Crypto.com Exchange, so don’t miss out - sign up now if you haven’t registered for the Exchange! Stake a minimum of 5,000 CRO on the Exchange and trade at least $5,000 USD worth of volume in the past 30 days on the Exchange to subscribe.
Details of The Syndicate BTC Special as follows:
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total BTC Supply: $2,000,000 USD worth of BTC
- Discount rate: 50%
Syndicate Allocation: Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
*The maximum allocation in CRO stated in the table above is indicative and for reference only. Please visit crypto.com/exchange/syndicate on 8 September to view the final maximum allocation.
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for BTC by contributing an amount of CRO not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO may not be used to subscribe for BTC in this event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated everyday at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 8 September 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility.
NOTE: If your trading volume does not meet the requirement for the event start time (8 September 2020 06:00:00 UTC), you can still continue to trade throughout the day. The trading volume can take up to 1 hour to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Special Event Timeline:
Syndicate Anniversary Special Allocation Distribution: Event participants will receive their finalised BTC allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final BTC coin allocation will be calculated as follows:
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
- Winners of the Twitter Giveaway will be announced after 9 September 2020.
For details, refer to our FAQ here.