Buy AGLD at 50% off, USD 250,000 allocation
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Adventure Gold (AGLD) on The Syndicate. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is Adventure Gold?
Adventure Gold (AGLD) is the native ERC20 governance token of the Loot NFT project, which is a randomised adventurer gear generated and stored on-chain. The project intentionally has no front-end interface, images, statistics, or functionality. Instead, it is based on a set of 8,000 text-based NFTs open to how the community wants to interpret it. The Loot community can use AGLD to vote on storylines, along with other governance features, future in-game credits, or future mints that are built on top of Loot and adopt AGLD. Read more here.
AGLD Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for USD 250,000 worth of AGLD at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 5 October 2021 on the Crypto.com Exchange and last for 24 hours.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total AGLD Supply: USD 250,000 worth of AGLD
- Discount Rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of their CRO Stake and past 30-day trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for AGLD by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for AGLD in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 6 October 2021 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 day to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution:
The sale will last for 24 hours from 5 October 2021 06:00 UTC to 6 October 2021 06:00 UTC. “Acceptance Period” will start 7 days after the “Sales Ends”. Estimated APY (annual percentage yield) for the event is 242%* in CRO contributed during the 7-day period.
Listing event participants will receive their finalised AGLD allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final AGLD allocation will be calculated as follows:
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China, and Hong Kong are excluded from The Syndicate campaigns.