The Syndicate Listing Event for BAND with a $500,000 USD allocation at 50% OFF
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Band Protocol (BAND) on The Syndicate platform. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is Band?
Band Protocol is a cross-chain data oracle platform aiming at aggregating and connecting real-world data and APIs to smart contracts. To achieve this mission, Band Protocol provides a secure, blockchain-agnostic, decentralized oracle framework for Web 3.0 applications. It connects smart contracts with trusted off-chain data and ensures the integrities through token economic incentives, effectively creating a trusted information bridge between the Web 2.0 and the Web 3.0 of the future. Read more here.
BAND Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
BAND will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Wednesday, 7 October 2020 with the following trading pairs: BAND/USDT and BAND/CRO.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $500,000 USD worth of BAND at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 6 October 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total BAND Supply: $500,000 USD worth of BAND
- Discount rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for BAND by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for BAND in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 6 Oct 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 hour to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised BAND allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final BAND allocation will be calculated as follows:
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.