The Syndicate Listing Event for BAT with a $500,000 USD allocation at 50% OFF
What is BAT?
Welcome to the new era of digital advertising! Through the company’s own Brave Browser, user information is collected and used by publishers who will be able to deliver the most relevant ads. The best part? It’s all anonymous! This means less but better ads AND full privacy. Both publishers and users are awarded BAT from the advertiser. BAT can also be used to support your favourite businesses in the BAT ecosystem. Read more here.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $500,000 USD worth of BAT at 50% off. The listing event will commence on Tuesday, 18 August 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Please note on the Syndicate subscription requirements.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total BAT Supply: $500,000 USD worth of BAT
- Discount rate: 50%
- Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
*The maximum allocation in CRO stated in the table above is indicative and for reference only. Please visit crypto.com/exchange/syndicate on the listing day to view the final maximum allocation.
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for BAT by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for BAT in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade at least $5,000 USD worth of volume in the past 30 days on the Crypto.com Exchange in order to be eligible to subscribe. The past 30-day trading volume is calculated everyday at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 18 Aug 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility.
NOTE: If your trading volume does not meet the requirement for the event start time (18 Aug 2020 06:00:00 UTC), you can still continue to trade throughout the day. The trading volume will calculate again the next day at 19 Aug 2020 00:50:00 UTC, and if you meet the volume requirement you can still subscribe before the event ends at 19 Aug 2020 06:00:00 UTC.NOTE: Trading volume will calculate every day at 00:50:00 UTC and will be updated within 1 hour in most cases.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised BAT allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final BAT allocation will be calculated as follows:
- BAT will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 18 August 2020 with the following trading pairs: BAT/USDT and BAT/CRO.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.