The Syndicate Listing Event for MATIC with a USD 250,000 allocation at 50% OFF
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of MATIC - Polygon on The Syndicate platform. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is Polygon?
Polygon, previously known as Matic Network, is a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks. It is a Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum that provides faster and cheaper transactions on Ethereum through a well-structured and easy-to-use platform. MATIC is the native token of Polygon that can be used to pay for services on Polygon and as a settlement currency between users within the Polygon ecosystem. Transaction fees on Polygon sidechains are also paid in MATIC tokens. Read more here.
MATIC Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $250,000 USD worth of MATIC at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 13 July 2021 on the Crypto.com Exchange lasting for 24 hours.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total MATIC Supply: USD 250,000 worth of MATIC
- Discount rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days’ trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for MATIC by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for MATIC in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 14 July 2021 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 day to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution:
The sales will last for 24 hours from 13 July 2021 06:00 UTC till 14 July 2021 06:00 UTC. “Acceptance Period” will start 7 days after the “Sales Ends”. Estimated APY (annual percentage yield) for the event is 175%* on CRO contributed during the 7-day period.
Listing event participants will receive their finalised MATIC allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final MATIC allocation will be calculated as follows:
1. Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
2. Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
For details, refer to our FAQ here. We are now accepting applications for digital assets to be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange through The Syndicate. Click here to have your project listed!