The Syndicate Listing Event for NEAR with a USD 250,000 allocation at 50% OFF
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of NEAR Protocol (NEAR) on The Syndicate platform. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is NEAR Protocol?
NEAR Protocol is a decentralized platform where developers can host serverless applications and smart contracts which have easy access to open finance networks and benefit from an ecosystem of open web components. Unlike other blockchain-based platforms, the NEAR Protocol has been built from the ground up to be the easiest in the world for both developers and their end users while still providing the scalability and security necessary to serve those users. Specifically, NEAR is designed to make it easier to build decentralized applications, especially as a developer familiar only with "traditional" web or app concepts. Read more here.
NEAR Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
NEAR will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 19 January 2021 with the following trading pairs: NEAR/USDT and NEAR/CRO.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $250,000 USD worth of NEAR at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 19 January 2021 on the Crypto.com Exchange lasting for 24 hours.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total NEAR Supply: USD 250,000 worth of NEAR
- Discount rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days’ trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for NEAR by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for NEAR in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 19 Jan 2021 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 day to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution:
The sales will last for 24 hours from 19 Jan 2021 06:00 UTC till 20 Jan 2021 06:00 UTC. “Acceptance Period” will start 7 days after the “Sales Ends”. Estimated APY (annual percentage yield) for the event is 138%* on CRO contributed during the 7- day period.
Listing event participants will receive their finalised NEAR allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final NEAR allocation will be calculated as follows:
*Estimated APY is calculated based on the CRO contributed in the previous ZIL Syndicate Listing Event
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.