The Syndicate Listing Event for OMG with a $500,000 USD allocation at 50% OFF
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of OMG Network (OMG) on The Syndicate platform. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is OMG?
The OMG Network is the quickest and most affordable way to transfer ETH and ERC20 tokens globally, without restrictions. Established in 2017 under the brand name OmiseGO, the rebranded OMG Network is a subsidiary of SYNQA. Through one of a kind plasma technology, the company has created the OMG Network, the leading value transfer network for ETH and ERC20 tokens. Using the OMG Network, individuals and businesses can transact on a financial infrastructure that's several times faster, 1/3rd the cost, and as secure as the Ethereum Network — while retaining full autonomy over their funds and keys. The Network scales by centralizing transaction processing and remains safe by decentralizing security. Read more here.
OMG Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
OMG will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Wednesday, 26 August 2020 with the following trading pairs: OMG/BTC, OMG/USDT and OMG/CRO.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $500,000 USD worth of OMG at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 1 September 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total OMG Supply: $500,000 USD worth of OMG
- Discount rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for OMG by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for OMG in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 1 Sept 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 hour to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised OMG allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final OMG allocation will be calculated as follows:
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.