The Syndicate Listing Event for DOT with a USD 250,000 allocation at 50% OFF
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Polkadot (DOT) on The Syndicate platform. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is Polkadot?
Polkadot will enable a completely decentralized web where users are in control. It is built to connect private and consortium chains, public and permissionless networks, oracles, and future technologies that are yet to be created. Polkadot facilitates an internet where independent blockchains can exchange information and transactions in a trustless way via the Polkadot relay chain. Polkadot makes it easier than ever to create and connect decentralized applications, services, and institutions. By empowering innovators to build better solutions, we seek to free society from its reliance on a broken web where its large institutions can’t violate our trust. Read more here.
DOT Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
DOT will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 10 November 2020 with the following trading pairs: DOT/USDT and DOT/CRO.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $250,000 USD worth of DOT at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 10 November 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange lasting for 24 hours.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total DOT Supply: USD 250,000 worth of DOT
- Discount rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days’ trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for DOT by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for DOT in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 10 Nov 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 day to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution:
The sales will last for 24 hours from 10 Nov 2020 06:00 UTC till 11 Nov 2020 06:00 UTC. “Acceptance Period” will start 7 days after the “Sales Ends”. Estimated APY (annual percentage yield) for the event is 68%* on CRO contributed during the 7- day period.
Listing event participants will receive their finalised DOT allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final DOT allocation will be calculated as follows:
*Estimated APY is calculated based on the CRO contributed in the previous EGLD Syndicate Listing Event
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.