The Syndicate Listing Event for ZIL with a USD 250,000 allocation at 50% OFF
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Zilliqa (ZIL) on The Syndicate platform. If you don’t have an account, sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to qualify for this sale!
What is Zilliqa?
Zilliqa is committed to delivering a scalable and secure platform for developers and enterprises who wish to build decentralised applications. Developed through academic research and helmed by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, venture creators and leaders in the financial services, Zilliqa addresses limitations in scalability and security, enabling real-world usability across a variety of industries, including finance, digital advertising, and gaming. In 2019, Zilliqa became the first public blockchain platform to be built on sharded architecture, with smart contracts written in the platform’s secure-by-design programming language, Scilla. Read more here.
ZIL Listing on the Crypto.com Exchange
ZIL will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 22 December 2020 with the following trading pairs: ZIL/USDT and ZIL/CRO.
All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $250,000 USD worth of ZIL at 50% off. The Syndicate event will commence on Tuesday, 15 December 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange lasting for 24 hours.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total ZIL Supply: USD 250,000 worth of ZIL
- Discount rate: 50%
Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days’ trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for ZIL by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation. Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for ZIL in the listing event.
- Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level in the past 30 days in order to be eligible to subscribe.
- The past 30-day trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 15 Dec 2020 00:50:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility. For more information regarding exact cutoff times, refer to our FAQ here.
NOTE: The trading volume can take up to 1 day to calculate at most. To avoid any delays, we advise you to satisfy the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution:
The sales will last for 24 hours from 15 Dec 2020 06:00 UTC till 16 Dec 2020 06:00 UTC. “Acceptance Period” will start 7 days after the “Sales Ends”. Estimated APY (annual percentage yield) for the event is 127%* on CRO contributed during the 7- day period.
Listing event participants will receive their finalised ZIL allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final ZIL allocation will be calculated as follows:
*Estimated APY is calculated based on the CRO contributed in the previous REN Syndicate Listing Event
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.