Following the successful launch of the new Stake-to-Take feature (with negative taker fees), we are excited to invite all retail users to join the Crypto.com Exchange, take our markets and get a chance to win up to $10,000 USD worth of CRO.
Total prize pool of US$200,000 will be distributed as follows:
- The first 1,000 eligible participants (see criteria below) will receive a reward of $100 USD worth of CRO each.
- The eligible participants with the highest taker transaction volume by the end of the campaign will receive an additional reward of:
- Rank 1: 10,000 USD worth of CRO
- Rank 2-10: 2,000 USD worth of CRO
- Rank 11 - 100: 800 USD worth of CRO
The Winners Take All competition starts now!
- At least $10,000 USD of taker volume (e.g. market orders) on any pairs during the campaign period, and
- At least 10 taker transaction count (e.g. market orders) on any pairs during the campaign period, and
- At least 5,000 CRO staked on the Exchange before the end of the campaign.
- Begins: Monday, 31 August 2020, at 09:00 AM UTC
- Ends: Wednesday, 30 September 2020, at 09:00 AM UTC
- All non-institutional users who completed KYC advanced on the Crypto.com Exchange can participate.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (“Disqualified Trades”) will not be counted towards the transaction volume of the participant.
- Transaction count refers to the unique number of buy and sell orders taking the market (e.g., market orders); transaction volume refers to the total traded volume from buy and market sell orders
- A trade order is considered taker if the trade order is matched immediately against an order already on the order book, which removes liquidity. This includes market orders, in some cases limit orders, and conditional orders such as a stop loss order. It is possible for a limit order to be a taker order. If the limit price is higher than the best ask (for a buy), or lower than the best bid (for a sell), then it will execute immediately and act as a taker.
- A weekly leaderboard will show the top eligible participants and their ranking by transaction volume. The final eligibility of participants will be verified by Crypto.com after the campaign ends and the final results will be published.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- The CRO prize will be sent within 2 weeks after the campaign ends to the winner’s CRO wallet on the Crypto.com Exchange.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only. By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.