One-click liquidity mining on the Crypto.com Exchange
Crypto.com announced the launch of Supercharger on the Exchange: a simple, flexible and secure liquidity mining platform for the most popular DeFi projects.
The first project to launch on Supercharger is Uniswap (UNI) with a $500,000 USD allocation.
Exchange users will receive UNI tokens as rewards for depositing CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool.
Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange now to participate!
UNI Supercharger Launch Details:
Rewards: $500,000 USD allocation
Supported deposit token: CRO
Charging Duration: 8:00AM 30 September - 8:00AM 30 October 2020 UTC
Distribution Duration: 8:00AM 31 October - 8:00AM 30 November 2020 UTC
i) Charging Period (first 30 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. Price of reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Rewards Distribution Period (next 30 days)
Users will receive their reward token during the distribution period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed equally each day during this 30 day period after accepting the Reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the Reward terms before the Rewards Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
- Crypto.com Exchange registered users who have verification level of “Starter Level” or above, and not a citizen/resident of the United States, mainland China, or Hong Kong;
- Deposit at least 100 CRO into the Supercharger liquidity pool (from the Exchange spot trading account) per deposit.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Users may withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool any time.
- Users can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event.
- CRO deposited as liquidity in the pool will not count as staking.
- Tokens deposited into Supercharger may be used in yield-generating DeFi protocols, including Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- If you fail to accept your reward allocation before reward distribution begins, you will lose a portion of the reward scheduled to be distributed. If this happens, you are still entitled to the remaining portion of your reward allocation, as long as you login to the Exchange and accept your reward allocation.
For details, refer to our Help Centre.