We hope you’re feeling lucky because Crypto.com is excited to present “CryptoPoker Collection #1”, featuring Crypto.com Diamonds.
To celebrate our inaugural CryptoPoker Collection, we’re giving away USD 100,000+ of CRO and exclusive NFTs to users who collect different “CryptoPoker” NFTs as part of our first-ever Crypto Hodl’em online contest!
Campaign Start Date: Friday, 27 August 2021, 21:00 HKT
Campaign End Date: Saturday, 28 August 2021, 21:00 HKT
We are dropping 11,000 “CryptoPoker” NFTs that users can purchase on Crypto.com NFT for USD 10 each. Every “CryptoPoker Pack” contains an exclusive “CryptoPoker” collectible, which can be virtually unwrapped immediately upon purchase.
CryptoPoker Pack Content
Following the drop, the NFTs can be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace. Users can purchase a maximum of 3 packs per order; they need to queue up again if they wish to buy more. Users who collect 5 or more “CryptoPoker” collectibles at 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT* will be automatically entered into the first round of Crypto Hodl’em, where they can win Crypto.com Exclusive NFTs or up to 3,000 CRO!
Also, we will host more games as we continue to release more suits for the CryptoPoker collections, so make sure to hodl onto your CryptoPoker collectibles and stay tuned for future updates.
*Transactions on the NFT Marketplace are processed on-chain and will require network confirmation and processing times outside of Crypto.com’s control. Please take this into consideration when trading the “CryptoPoker” collectibles.
*Only “CryptoPoker” NFTs can be traded on the Marketplace. Unopened “CryptoPoker Pack” NFTs cannot be traded on the Marketplace.
Collectors who own 5 or more “CryptoPoker” collectibles at 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT* will be automatically entered into the contest, and the Prizes they are eligible to win will depend on the number of places among all participants. If you own more than 5 “CryptoPoker” collectibles, you’ll only participate with the best hand from 5 cards.
Since we’ll only release one suit (Crypto.com Diamonds), the following hands are expected (ranked by order from better to worse):
- Four of a kind - Own 4 editions of the same collectible, with 1 edition of another collectible, e.g. A, A, A, A, 2
- Full house - Own 3 editions of 1 collectible, and 2 editions of another collectible, e.g. A, A, A, 2, 2
- Straight - Own 1 edition of 5 consecutively ranked collectibles, e.g. A, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Three of a kind - own 3 editions of 1 collectibles, and 1 edition of 2 other collectibles, e.g. A, A, A, 2, 3
- Two Pairs - Own 2 editions of 2 collectibles, and 1 edition of another collectible, e.g. A, A, 2, 2, 3
- One Pair - Own 2 editions of a collectible, and 1 edition of 3 other collectibles, e.g. A, A, 2, 3, 4
Please note that A>K>Q>...>3>2, so A, A, A, A, 2 beats K, K, K, K, 2, for example; and A, A, A, A, A, beats A, A, A, A, 2. The only exception is straight, where 10, J, K, Q, A will be the top straight while A, 2, 3, 4, 5 will be the lowest.
We’ll then rank every player’s hand and give rewards to the following winners:
*Please note that if there are more winners than the remaining number of prizes in the rank, then the prize recipients will be chosen randomly, and those who didn’t win prizes will be given priority in the next rank tier.
How to Participate:
- Sign in or create an account on Crypto.com/NFT.
- Go to Account Activity and select Connect to App.
- Enter the email address that’s associated with your Crypto.com App account and send a connection request to your inbox.
- Open the authorisation email in your inbox, click Connect, enter your Crypto.com App passcode, and select Authorise & launch NFT.
- Go to Drops to view all the current and upcoming drops, or visit Marketplace to browse NFTs on the secondary market.
- Purchase up to 3 CryptoPoker Packs in the Drop before it ends, or purchase collectibles directly from other users in the Marketplace after the drop ends. If you purchased a pack in the drop, make sure you open it to reveal its contents. Collectibles from unopened packs after 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT will not be considered
Users MUST connect their Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App accounts before 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT to be eligible for this competition.
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Join us on Telegram to connect with the broader Crypto.com community.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Guide for making a purchase using Crypto.com Pay.
- Users must complete KYC verification for your Crypto.com App account.
- Please ensure that your Crypto.com/NFT and Crypto.com App accounts are registered using the same email address and are connected before 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT.
- Users who fail to connect their Crypto.com/NFT and Crypto.com App accounts before 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT will not be eligible to enter the contest.
- The NFTs (“CryptoPoker”) need to be on Crypto.com/NFT on 10 September 2021, 21:00 HKT for users to enter the contest.
- Citizens and residents from Hong Kong (HK) are excluded from this campaign.
- The Cryptocurrency or NFT prizes will be deposited into the winner’s Crypto.com App wallet or Crypto.com/NFT account within 21 days after the Campaign End Date.
- All winners will receive a confirmation email within 21 days after the Campaign End Date.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification to collect the prize.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm.