Crypto.com is excited to present Cryptoverse Collection #1, featuring the Lion Master. This NFT drop sets the stage for the newly-established Cryptoverse, which is home to Cryptizens representing different token communities. Crypto.com Coin (CRO)’s Lion Master is only the beginning and we can’t wait to introduce you to the rest of the Cryptoverse crew.
To celebrate our inaugural Crypto Community Collection, we’re giving away USD 100,000+ of CRO and exclusive NFTs to users who collect different “Lion Master” NFTs from the series as part of the Lion Master Collection Sweepstakes!
Campaign Start Date: Friday, 3 September 2021, 21:00 HKT
Campaign End Date: Saturday, 4 September 2021, 21:00 HKT
We are dropping 10,000 “Cryptoverse Pack” NFTs that users can purchase on the Crypto.com NFT Platform for USD 20 each. Every “Cryptoverse Pack” contains an exclusive “Lion Master” collectible, which can be virtually unwrapped immediately upon purchase.
Cryptoverse Pack Content
Following the drop, the NFTs can be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace. Users can purchase a maximum of 3 packs per order; they need to queue up again if they wish to buy more. Users who collect 2 or more unique “Lion Master” collectibles before 18 September 2021, 21:00 HKT* will be automatically entered into the Lion Master Collection Sweepstakes, where they can win Crypto.com Exclusive NFTs and up to 10,000 CRO!
* Transactions on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace are processed on-chain and will require network confirmation and processing times outside of Crypto.com’s control. Please take this into consideration when trading the “Lion Master” collectibles.
* Only “Lion Master” NFTs can be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace. Unopened “Cryptoverse Pack” NFTs cannot be traded on the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace.
Lion Master Collection Sweepstakes
* Please note that different editions from the same collectible only count as 1 collectible. To be eligible for the sweepstakes, make sure you own different collectibles (edition numbers don’t matter).
Collectors who fulfil any of the Requirement* above will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes, and the Prizes they are eligible to win will depend on the number of unique “Lion Master” NFTs they own.
The more unique “Lion Master” collectibles you own, the higher your chances of winning!
Lion Master Collection Sweepstakes (Example Scenario)
There are 15, 400, 500, and 600 collectors who own 8, 6+, 4+, 2+ different “Lion Master” collectibles, respectively.
Here’s what will happen in the sweepstakes:
- 10 collectors will be randomly selected out of the eligible 15 to win 10,000 CRO, and the 5 remaining collectors who didn’t win will automatically be entered into the next sweepstakes with the 400 collectors who own 6+ “Lion Master” collectibles
- 300 collectors will be randomly picked out of the eligible 405 (400 + 5) to win 1,000 CRO, and the 105 remaining collectors who didn’t win will automatically be entered into the next sweepstakes with the 500 collectors who own 4+ “Lion Master” collectibles
- 500 collectors will be randomly picked out of the eligible 605 (500 + 105) to win 600 CRO, and the 105 remaining collectors who didn’t win will automatically be entered into the next sweepstakes with the 600 collectors who own 2+ “Lion Master” collectibles
- There are 705 (600 + 105) collectors eligible for the NFT reward, therefore all collectors in this group will win the Crypto.com Exclusive NFT
- There are still 295 remaining NFT prizes. We’ll do a second round of selection to distribute these to 295 collectors out of all eligible 1,515 (15 + 400 + 500 + 600) collectors.
How to Participate:
- Sign in or create an account on Crypto.com/NFT.
- Go to Account Activity and select Connect to App.
- Enter the email address that’s associated with your Crypto.com App account and send a connection request to your inbox.
- Open the authorisation email in your inbox, click Connect, enter your Crypto.com App passcode, and select Authorise & launch NFT.
- Go to Drops to view all the current and upcoming drops, or visit Marketplace to browse NFTs on the secondary market.
- Purchase a Cryptoverse Pack in the Drop before it ends, or purchase collectibles directly from other users in the Marketplace after the drop ends. If you purchased a pack in the drop, make sure you open it to reveal its contents. Collectibles from unopened packs after 18 September 2021, 21:00 HKT will not be considered.
Users MUST connect their Crypto.com NFT and Crypto.com App accounts before 18 September 2021, 21:00 HKT to be eligible for this sweepstakes.
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Join us on Telegram to connect with the broader Crypto.com community.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Guide for making a purchase using Crypto.com Pay.
- Please refer to the NFT Cryptoverse Collection Series Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding the sweepstakes.
- Users must complete KYC verification for your Crypto.com App account.
- Please ensure that your Crypto.com/NFT and Crypto.com App accounts are registered using the same email address and are connected before 18 September 2021, 21:00 HKT.
- Users who fail to connect their Crypto.com/NFT and Crypto.com App accounts before 18 September 2021, 21:00 HKT will not be eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- The NFTs (“Lion Masters”) need to be on Crypto.com/NFT on 18 September 2021, 21:00 HKT for users to enter the sweepstakes.
- Citizens and residents from Hong Kong (HK) are excluded from this sweepstakes campaign.
- The Cryptocurrency or NFT prizes will be deposited into the winner’s Crypto.com App wallet or Crypto.com/NFT account within 21 days after the Campaign End Date.
- All winners will receive a confirmation email within 21 days after the Campaign End Date.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm.