As announced in DIA’s community update, DIA has taken action to give back to their community and for supporting DIA's commitment via a community airdrop to long-term hodlers in response to a previous incident.
As a platform that currently supports DIA, Crypto.com plans to distribute the DIA tokens it has received due to the above event to all eligible DIA holders in Crypto.com.
- All Cypto.com App users that hold DIA between September 25, 2020, 12 pm CEST and December 10, 2020, 2 pm CEST
- Crypto.com will retrieve daily snapshots of each user's DIA balance at their Crypto.com App at 12:00 am (UTC) between September 25, 2020 and December 10, 2020, to determine your average DIA holdings.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- Average DIA holdings less than 1 DIA will not be eligible for this airdrop.
- DIA tokens that were pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshots will not count towards your DIA balance.
- Your DIA airdrop allocation will be issued within 21 days after the date of this announcement. You can log in and see the amount in your App's DIA wallet section.
- By participating in this campaign, all users agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html
- For further information on how the DIA tokens will be airdropped to DIA holders, please refer to: DIA Airdrop