Trade CRO in the Crypto.com App to participate
It’s been a thrilling year for motorsport, as competition for the 2021 Formula One World Championship continues to heat up. We’re giving racing fans the opportunity to experience the vibrations and accelerations in person as part of the F1 Paddock Club Hospitality Passes Giveaway.
Users only need to trade CRO in the Crypto.com App to participate, where they can win a pair of tickets to the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021 (10 - 12 Dec) worth over USD 50,000! What’s more, the winners will receive a USD 1,000 travel subsidy, paid in CRO.
Campaign Period: 20 October 2021, 10:00 UTC - 5 November 2021, 00:00 UTC
How to participate?
- Download or log in to the Crypto.com App
- Complete account verification
- Trade (Buy/Sell) at least USD 500 of CRO in the Crypto.com App during the Campaign Period
- 2 lucky draw winners will each receive 2 F1 Paddock Club Hospitality Passes to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, plus USD 1,000 of CRO as a travel subsidy
- Perform CRO Net Buys* in the Crypto.com App to boost your odds of winning by up to 20x
*CRO Net Buys = Buys (CRO) - Sells (CRO) - Withdrawals (CRO)
- Join us on Telegram to discuss with the Crypto.com Community
- Guide to completing account verification
- Guide to purchasing crypto in the Crypto.com App
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- The F1 Paddock Club Hospitality Passes Giveaway Campaign is offered by Crypto.com to Crypto.com App users.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute sole opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation, will not be counted towards the participant’s transaction volume.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com App and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- Citizens and residents of Hong Kong are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- Crypto.com will disqualify any entry from participants who do not meet the eligibility requirements as solely and absolutely determined by Crypto.com.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners will be notified via email within 5 days after the campaign end date.
- The CRO rewards will be credited to the winner’s Crypto.com App account within 10 days after the end of the campaign period.
- The USD/CRO exchange rate used to administer the campaign will be determined around the time of prize distribution at the sole discretion of Crypto.com.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification to collect the e-tickets.
- The details of the tickets will be confirmed by the Crypto.com team after the end of the campaign with the winner notification email.
- Crypto.com is not responsible for paying any additional fees associated with the redemption or usage of the prizes e.g including but not limited to, travelling costs, personal expenses, taxes, etc.
- The F1 Paddock Club Passes are not transferable or resellable.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel the campaign or amend the campaign mechanics or rules at any time at our sole discretion.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html or otherwise provided to you within the Crypto.com App.
- No purchase necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail your contact information to 10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard, South Waterview II, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.