Spot Trade USDC pairs on the Crypto.com Exchange for the chance to win
Looking for the ultimate motorsport experience? You’re in luck—we are giving away 5 pairs (10 pax) of F1 Paddock Club Passes to new and existing Crypto.com Exchange traders, where they can attend an upcoming F1 race this year, including the Turkey, the United States, Mexico, Abu Dhabi, and Brazil Grand Prix.
What’s more, the winners can pick the race they wish to attend, and get up to a USD 1,000 reimbursement from Crypto.com to cover their travel expenses, paid in CRO.
Upcoming F1 race schedule:
Campaign Period: 3 September 2021, 05:00 UTC - 20 September 2021, 00:00 UTC
Part 1: New Users Lucky Draw (2 Pairs of Tickets)
Two new users who sign up to the Crypto.com Exchange during the Campaign Period will win a pair of F1 Paddock Club Passes and a USD 1,000 travel subsidy, paid in CRO.
Part 1 Eligibility Requirements:
1. Sign up to the Crypto.com Exchange
2. Complete Advanced level verification (FAQ)
3. Attain a USDC Spot Trading Volume* of at least USD 100 during the Campaign Period (FAQ)
4. Complete this campaign sign-up form during the Campaign Period
* USDC Spot Trading Volume = Spot Trading Buys + Spot Trading Sells
(Only USDC pairs tradings are eligible to be counted for this campaign)
Part 2: Trading Competition (3 Pairs of Tickets)
The top 3 traders with the highest USDC Spot Trading Volume* by the end of the Campaign Period will each win a pair of F1 Paddock Club Passes and a USD 1,000 travel subsidy, paid in CRO.
Part 2 Eligibility Requirements:
1. Log in or sign up to the Crypto.com Exchange
2. Attain a USDC Spot Trading Volume* of at least USD 1,000 during the Campaign Period (FAQ)
3. Complete this campaign sign-up form Campaign Period
Users cannot be rewarded for both Part 1 and Part 2 of the campaign.
For further eligibility rules, please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes.
- Join us on Telegram to connect with our community.
- Check out the latest New Exchange Users Incentives.
- FAQ on how to register an account on the Crypto.com Exchange.
- FAQ on how to trade on the Crypto.com Exchange.
- FAQ on how to deposit cryptocurrency into your Spot Wallet from the Crypto.com App.
- FAQ on how to deposit cryptocurrency into your Spot Wallet from External Wallets.
- FAQ on fees, limits, and details about deposits/withdrawals on the Exchange.
- Refer to the Crypto.com Exchange main site for the latest available USDC pairs.
- In addition to the following rules, please refer to the Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding eligibility.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing, or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (“Disqualified Trades”) will not be counted towards the transaction volume of the participant.
- Participants of the campaign must have successfully completed KYC verification and all other onboarding procedures specified in the Crypto.com Exchange and comply with all campaign rules provided by Crypto.com to be eligible.
- New Users are defined as users who got KYC-verified during the campaign period.
- Hong Kong Residents and Citizens are not eligible to participate in Part 1 of this campaign.
- A weekly leaderboard will show the top 5 eligible participants for Part 2 of the campaign and their ranking by Spot Trading Volume share percentage. The eligibility of participants will be verified by Crypto.com after the campaign ends and the final results will be published.
- The availability of the F1 Paddock Club Passes are subject to stock availability.
- The F1 Paddock Club Passes are not transferable, refundable or resellable.
- The redemption method for prizes of Part 1 and Part 2 of the campaign will be e-mailed to the winners’ email address within 7 days after the end of the campaign.
- Users cannot be rewarded for both Part 1 and Part 2 of the campaign.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- The CRO prizes (travel subsidy) will be deposited into the winner’s CRO Wallet in the Crypto.com Exchange within 14 days after the Campaign End Date.
- Winners may be required to prove eligibility including proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of his/her passport or similar government issued identification to collect the prize.
- (Applicable to US participants) No purchase necessary. To enter for a chance to win, please mail your contact information to 10752 Deerwood Park Boulevard, South Waterview II, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258. Subject to individual eligibility requirements, all mail-in entries must be received prior to the end of the Campaign Period to qualify.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification and delivery purposes only.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- By accepting the prize, winners acknowledge having read the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.