Participate to win Cardano Tangem cards and t-shirts!
Guest: Casey Monroe, Senior Community Engagement and Strategy Lead &
Tiago Serôdio, Community Project Manager of Cardano Foundation
Host: Crypto.com Community Manager
Time: 8 June 2020, 11:00PM HKT (GMT+8)
Channel: Crypto.com’s Official Telegram Channel
There are 3 sections during the AMA:
- Brief introduction of Cardano (ADA)
- Pre-collected Questions - Q&A between Host and Guest
- Live Q&A on Crypto.com's Official Telegram channel
Participate and get a chance to win Cardano Tangem cards & t-shirts!
- Crypto.com App approved Users.
How to Participate
A. Pre-collected Questions
- Crypto.com App users can submit their questions through the Google Form.
- Submission will be closed by Friday, 5 June 2020 12:00 PM HKT (GMT+8).
- The Cardano Foundation team will select a maximum of 7 questions.
B. Live Q&A on Crypto.com's Official Telegram channel
- Crypto.com App users can submit their questions through Crypto.com's official Telegram channel during the LIVE Q&A section.
- In this section, the chat will be unmuted and users will be allowed to submit questions within 2 minutes (each user is only allowed to submit one question).
- The Cardano Foundation team will select a maximum of 7 live questions.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- Multiple submission is not permitted.
- Each user is only eligible to win once in the whole AMA Campaign.
- Winners of the pre-collected question section are ineligible to participate in the Live Q&A section.
- Live questions that got selected which were asked earlier by other users will be forfeited.
- Only Cardano related questions will be selected.
- All questions including pre-collected and live questions that have been selected for the AMA will receive a Cardano Tangem card & a t-shirt. Crypto.com Team will collect winners’ email addresses and pass it to the Cardano Foundation team.
Note: The Crypto.com's Official Telegram Channel will be in mute mode during the AMA.