Participate to share a pool of 5,000 OGN
Guest: Matthew Liu, Co-founder of Origin Protocol
Host: Crypto.com Community Manager
Time: 7 May 2020, 9:00PM HKT
Channel: Crypto.com’s Official Telegram Channel
There are 3 sections during the AMA:
- Brief introduction of Origin Protocol (OGN)
- Pre-collected Questions - Q&A between Host and Guest
- Live Q&A on Crypto.com's Official Telegram channel
Participate and get a chance to share a pool of 5,000 OGN!
- Crypto.com App approved Users.
- Participants must follow Crypto.com’s and Origin Protocol's Official Twitter Account.
How to Participate
A. Pre-collected Questions
- Crypto.com App users can submit their questions through the Google Form.
- Submission will be closed by Monday, 4 May 2020 4:00 PM HKT (GMT+8).
- The Origin Protocol team will select a maximum of 7 questions.
B. Live Q&A on Crypto.com's Official Telegram channel
- Crypto.com App users can submit their questions through Crypto.com's official Telegram channel during the LIVE Q&A section.
- In this section, the chat will be unmuted and users will be allowed to submit questions within 2 minutes (each user is only allowed to submit one question).
- The Origin Protocol team will select a maximum of 7 live questions.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- All questions including pre-collected and live questions that have been selected for the AMA will share a pool of 5,000 OGN.
- Multiple submission is not permitted.
- Each Crypto.com App user is only eligible to win once in the whole AMA Campaign.
- Winners of the pre-collected question section are ineligible to participate in the Live Q&A section.
- Live questions that got selected which were asked earlier by other users will be forfeited.
- Only Origin Protocol related questions will be selected.
- OGN rewards will be issued within 14 days after the campaign ends. You can log in and see your prize in your App's OGN wallet section.
Note: The Crypto.com's Official Telegram Channel will be in mute mode during the AMA.