Participate to share a pool of 2,000 RLC
Host: Maggie Ng, EVP, Head of Marketing at Crypto.com
Guest: Victor Bonhomme, Asset Manager of iExec
Date & Time: 12 November 2020, 2PM UTC / 10PM HKT
There are 3 sections during the AMA:
- Brief introduction of iExec
- Pre-collected Questions - Q&A between Host and Guest
- AMA conclusion and closing by iExec and Crypto.com
Participate for a chance to share in a prize pool of 2,000 iExec (RLC)!
- Crypto.com App approved Users except citizens and residents of the United States of America.
- Participants must follow Crypto.com and iExec Official Twitter Accounts.
- Participants must have a Crypto.com account in order to be eligible for the prize pool when submitting questions and to receive prize distribution.
How to Participate:
- Participants can submit their questions and details through this Google Form.
- Submission will be closed by Tuesday, November 1oth 2020 8:00 PM HKT.
- The iExec team will select 20 questions for the AMA.
- All questions that have been selected for the AMA will share in a prize pool of RLC.
- Participants may submit either one or maximum two questions. Each participant can only win once, or one prize in this AMA.
- Crypto.com Team will handle the distribution of the RLC rewards within 14 days after the AMA event.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- Multiple submission is not permitted.
- Each Crypto.com App user is only eligible to win once in the whole AMA Campaign.
- Learn more about our personal data protection policy here.