Participate to share a pool of 1,000 $OCEAN
Host: Teana Baker-Taylor, General Manager, U.K. at Crypto.com
Guest: Bruce Pon, Founder of Ocean Protocol
Date & Time: 19 May 3PM UTC / 11PM HKT
Channel: Crypto.com’s Official Facebook, Twitter & YouTube Channels
There are 3 sections during the AMA:
- Brief introduction of Ocean Protocol
- Pre-collected Questions - Q&A between Host and Guest
- AMA conclusion and closing by Ocean Protocol and Crypto.com
Participate for a chance to share in a prize pool of 1,000 $OCEAN!
- Crypto.com App approved Users except citizens and residents of the United States of America.
- Participants must follow Crypto.com and Ocean Protocol Official Twitter Accounts.
- Participants must have a Crypto.com account in order to be eligible for the prize pool when submitting questions and to receive prize distribution.
How to Participate
- Participants can submit their questions and details through this Google Form.
- Submission will be closed by Monday, 17 May 2021 4:00 PM HKT.
- Ocean team will select 20 questions for the AMA.
- All questions that have been selected for the AMA will share in a prize pool of OCEAN.
- Participants may submit either one or maximum two questions. Each participant can only win once, or one prize in this AMA.
- Crypto.com Team will handle the distribution of OCEAN rewards within 14 days after the AMA event.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- Multiple submission is not permitted.
- Each Crypto.com App user is only eligible to win once in the whole AMA Campaign.