Participate to share a pool of 90,000 VET
Host: Maggie Ng, EVP, Head of Marketing at Crypto.com
Guests: Sunny Lu, Co-founder and CEO of VeChain & John Dempsey, Co-founder & CEO of VIMWorld
Date & Time: 26 October 2020, 2:30PM UTC / 10:30PM HKT
Channel: Crypto.com’s Official Twitter & YouTube Channels
There are 3 sections during the AMA:
- Brief introduction of VeChain & VIMworld
- Pre-collected Questions - Q&A between Host and Guest
- AMA conclusion and closing by VeChain, VIMworld and Crypto.com
Participate for a chance to share in a prize pool of 90,000 of VeChain (VET)!
- Crypto.com App approved Users except citizens and residents of the United States of America.
- Participants must follow Crypto.com and VeChain Official Twitter Accounts.
- Participants must have a Crypto.com account in order to be eligible for the prize pool when submitting questions and to receive prize distribution.
How to Participate
- Participants can submit their questions and details through this Google Form.
- Submission will be closed by Saturday, October 24th 2020 6:00 PM HKT.
- VeChain & VIMworld team will select 20 questions for the AMA.
- All questions that have been selected for the AMA will share in a prize pool of VET.
- Participants may submit either one or maximum two questions. Each participant can only win once, or one prize in this AMA.
- Crypto.com Team will handle the distribution of VET rewards within 14 days after the AMA event.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- Multiple submission is not permitted.
- Each Crypto.com App user is only eligible to win once in the whole AMA Campaign.