Stand a chance to win a share of USD$400 in CROs by participating in our Telegram activities, and sharing what you love about Crypto.com 🔥
There will be 17 winners in total - Singapore users can stand a chance to win a share of USD 400 in CRO.
Start: 11 August 2021 at 4:00pm SGT
End: 17 August 2021 at 4:00pm SGT
Prizes for top 3 in points
1st prize: $80
2nd prize: $40
3rd prize: $30
Lucky draw winners
10 lucky draw winners: $15 each
Content sharing winners
4 best entries: $25 each
How do I take part?
- Join our official Singapore Telegram Group to find a link to the dedicated Contest page (the link will be pinned in the group).
- The Contest page will be hosted on a third-party application (Gleam), where you will find a list of tasks - including a task entry to participate in our Crypto.com Sharing Contest.
- Complete the tasks to receive a predefined amount of points.
- The odds of winning increase when you complete tasks successfully and receive more points. Stay active in the community to find out how to accumulate more points, including completing some tasks and games.
The winners will be announced in the comments on the contest page within 14 days after the end of the Contest Period. The winners will receive their CRO prizes in their Crypto Wallets within 14 working days after the end of the Contest Period.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Users must complete all the requirements of the activity to be eligible for winning.
- Only Singapore users with a valid Crypto.com App referral code will be eligible for this event.
- Crypto.com will refer to the average price of CRO/USD on the Crypto.com App around the time of distribution as the exchange rate used for reward distribution.
- CRO rewards will be issued within 14 days after the end of the event. You can log in and see your prize in your App's CRO wallet section.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- By participating in this campaign, all users agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html