Stake CRO on Crypto.com Exchange to win Apple gear
HONG KONG, 15 April 2020 – Crypto.com is pleased to announce a new staking competition: “Stake Up to Gear Up”. All Crypto.com Exchange CRO stakers who increase their staking level according to the terms below will enter into a lucky draw for the hottest Apple gear.
The higher you upgrade your CRO stake, the more tickets you will get to the lucky draw. You can earn up to 25 tickets if you upgrade to a 5M CRO stake, so don’t wait!
What are the lucky draw prizes?
- 1x MacBook Pro 16”
- 2x New MacBook Air 13”
- 3x iPad Pro 11-Inch”
- 4x iPhone 11 Pro
- 20x Airpods Pro
When do I have to level up my CRO stake to be eligible?
You must increase your CRO stake by at least one level during the below period for you to earn tickets to the lucky draw.
Start Date: April 15 2020, 07:00 UTC (15:00 HKT)
End Date: April 30 2020, 07:00 UTC (15:00 HKT)
Snapshot Date: 15 April 2020, 07:00 UTC (1500 HKT)
How do I earn lucky draw tickets?
- Applicable to all Crypto.com Exchange approved users with Advanced Status. To verify, login to your exchange account and visit your Profile settings.
- Crypto.com will conduct a randomised draw at the end of the campaign to determine winners and rewards.
- Each participant is limited to receive 1 reward.
- Crypto.com determines all reward configurations wherever applicable (e.g., Color, Storage).
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- Rewards will be dispatched within 21 days after the campaign ends.
- Winners will be contacted through email to collect the necessary information required to arrange prize delivery. Users who fail to provide the information requested will be deemed as forfeiting the prize entitled.
- Delivery times and tracking availability varies for each user. Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- International shipments may be subject to additional inspection and fees imposed by your local Customs or postal authorities. Crypto.com has no control over this process and thus will not be responsible or guarantee the condition of any items on arrival.