Deposit CRO and farm BTC with a USD 1,000,000 allocation
Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Bitcoin (BTC) will be listed on Supercharger, a one-click liquidity mining platform. This time, participants can also enter into a special Supercharger Bonus Lucky Draw by depositing CRO in the Crypto.com App! Sign up for an account on the Crypto.com App or Crypto.com Exchange to participate.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the first decentralised peer-to-peer network. It spearheaded the rise of blockchain technology, and paved the way for a new payment system and digital currencies.
BTC on Supercharger With a Bonus Lucky Draw
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive BTC as rewards for depositing CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool.
Users who charge a minimum of 1000 CRO in the Crypto.com App will be entered into the Supercharger Bonus Lucky Draw, which will give away a total of 1 BTC in prizes! Details here.
The BTC Supercharger event will commence on Sunday, 27 June 2021 in the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Users who participated in the SHIB Supercharger event, which ends on 27 June at 17:00 UTC, can keep their CRO deposit in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the BTC event.
- Reward: USD 1,000,000 allocation
- Supported Deposit Token: CRO
- Event timeline:
Charging Period: 18:00 UTC, 27 June 2021 - 18:00 UTC, 11 August 2021
Reward Distribution: 16:00 UTC, 13 August 2021 - 16:00 UTC, 27 September 2021
i) Charging Duration (First 45 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 45 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 45-day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Participants’ deposits in Supercharger are automatically moved to the next event.
- Participants may withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool at any time.
- Participants can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event.
- CRO deposits in the Supercharger pool do not count as staking.
- Tokens deposited into Supercharger may be used in yield-generating DeFi protocols, including Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- Participants who deposit CRO via the Crypto.com App must sign up to the Crypto.com Exchange to redeem their rewards.
- If the participant fails to accept their reward allocation before the Rewards Distribution Period begins, they will lose the portion of the reward that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining portion of their reward, and can redeem it by logging in to the Exchange and accepting their allocation.
For details, please refer to our Help Centre.