Deposit CRO and farm DOGE with a USD 250,000 allocation
Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Dogecoin (DOGE) will be listed on Supercharger, a one-click liquidity mining platform. Sign up for an account on the Crypto.com App or Crypto.com Exchange to participate.
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency that enables you to easily send money online. Although Dogecoin has its roots as a meme coin, it quickly became a form of internet currency that facilitated online tipping on social media platforms due to its high supply and low price. It also functions in a similar fashion to many other cryptocurrencies and can be used as a means of payment wherever it is accepted. Read more here.
DOGE on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive DOGE as rewards for depositing CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool.
The DOGE Supercharger event will commence on Saturday, 27 February 2021 on the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Users who participated in the NEAR Supercharger event, which ends on 27 February at 14:00 UTC, can keep their CRO deposit in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the DOGE event.
- Reward: USD 250,000 allocation
- Supported Deposit Token: CRO
- Event timeline:
Charging Period: 15:00 27 February - 15:00 29 March 2021 UTC
Reward Distribution: 13:00 31 March - 13:00 30 April 2021 UTC
i) Charging Duration (First 30 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. Price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 30 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 30 day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Participants’ deposits in Supercharger are automatically moved to the next event.
- Participants may withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool at any time.
- Participants can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event.
- CRO deposits in the Supercharger pool do not count as staking.
- Tokens deposited into Supercharger may be used in yield-generating DeFi protocols, including Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- Participants who deposit CRO via the Crypto.com App must sign up to Crypto.com Exchange to redeem their rewards.
- If the participant fails to accept their reward allocation before Rewards Distribution Period begins, they will lose the portion of the reward that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining portion of their reward, and can redeem it by logging in to the Exchange and accepting their allocation.
For details, refer to our Help Centre.