Deposit CRO and farm EFI with a USD 400,000 allocation
Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Efinity (EFI) will be listed on Supercharger, a one-click liquidity mining platform.
This time, we’ve allocated USD 400,000 for a 10-day Charging Period, so participants can enjoy higher APY and better rewards.
What is Efinity?
Efinity blockchain is a cross-chain NFT network developed by Enjin. It is an environmentally friendly network that is built for games, apps, enterprises and creators to deliver their own non-fungible tokens to mainstream audiences. The goal is to enable a future where NFTs are as widespread and easy to use as smartphones today. EFI token is Efinity’s deflationary token that powers the network, and is designed for transaction fees, liquidity and rewards.
EFI on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive EFI as rewards for depositing CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool.
The EFI Supercharger event will commence on Saturday, 21 August 2021 in the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Users who participated in the BOSON Supercharger event, which ends on 21 August at 19:00 UTC, can keep their CRO deposit in the Supercharger pool to be automatically carried over to the EFI event.
- Reward: USD 400,000 allocation
- Supported Deposit Token: CRO
- Event timeline:
Charging Period: 20:00 UTC, 21 August 2021 - 20:00 UTC, 31 August 2021
Reward Distribution: 18:00 UTC, 2 September 2021 - 18:00 UTC, 2 October 2021
i) Charging Duration (First 10 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Reward Distribution Period (Next 30 days)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Reward Distribution Period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed daily during this 30-day period after accepting the reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the terms before the Reward Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Participants’ deposits in Supercharger are automatically moved to the next event.
- Participants may withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool at any time.
- Participants can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event.
- CRO deposits in the Supercharger pool do not count as staking.
- Tokens deposited into Supercharger may be used in yield-generating DeFi protocols, including Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- Participants who deposit CRO via the Crypto.com App must sign up to the Crypto.com Exchange to redeem their rewards.
- If the participant fails to accept their reward allocation before the Rewards Distribution Period begins, they will lose the portion of the reward that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining portion of their reward, and can redeem it by logging in to the Exchange and accepting their allocation.
For details, please refer to our Help Centre.