Deposit CRO and farm DOT with a USD 250,000 allocation
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Polkadot (DOT) on Supercharger, a liquidity mining platform on the App and Exchange. Sign up for an account on the Crypto.com App and Crypto.com Exchange to participate.
What is Polkadot?
Polkadot will enable a completely decentralized web where users are in control. It is built to connect private and consortium chains, public and permissionless networks, oracles, and future technologies that are yet to be created. Polkadot facilitates an internet where independent blockchains can exchange information and transactions in a trustless way via the Polkadot relay chain. Polkadot makes it easier than ever to create and connect decentralized applications, services, and institutions. By empowering innovators to build better solutions, we seek to free society from its reliance on a broken web where its large institutions can’t violate our trust.
DOT on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive DOT tokens as rewards for depositing CRO tokens into the Supercharger pool.
The DOT Supercharger event will commence on Friday, 30 October 2020 on the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
- Reward: USD 250,000 allocation
- Supported deposit token: CRO
- Event timeline:
Charging Duration: 10:00am 30 October - 10:00am 29 November 2020 UTC
Reward Distribution: 8:00am 1 December - 8:00am 31 December 2020 UTC
i) Charging Period (First 30 days)
Users can deposit and withdraw from the Supercharger pool (with no gas fees) at any time during the Charging Period. Price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Rewards Distribution Period (Next 30 days)
Users will receive their reward token during the distribution period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Charging Period. Their eligible reward tokens will be distributed equally each day during this 30 day period after accepting the Reward terms. Users will forfeit a portion of their reward if they do not accept the Reward terms before the Rewards Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your rewards here.
App update version 3.72 for iOS and Android will be available on 30 October. Users must run the App in the latest version for the feature.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Users may withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool any time.
- Users can make multiple deposits throughout the duration of the event.
- CRO deposited as liquidity in the pool will not count as staking.
- Tokens deposited into Supercharger may be used in yield-generating DeFi protocols, including Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- Crypto.com App Supercharger participants must sign up to Crypto.com Exchange to access their rewards.
- If you fail to accept your reward allocation before reward distribution begins, you will lose a portion of the reward scheduled to be distributed. If this happens, you are still entitled to the remaining portion of your reward allocation, as long as you login to the Exchange and accept your reward allocation.
For details, refer to our Help Centre.