“76ers Legacy NFT Collection” features limited-edition NFTs that give owners the chance to earn exclusive memorabilia + experiences
As one of the most prestigious and recognisable teams in all of sports, the Philadelphia 76ers is making its NFT debut together with Crypto.com, bringing to life one-of-a-kind digital collectibles for fans to collect.
This partnership includes a total of 13 drops celebrating the NBA’s 75th anniversary and pays homage to the beloved team’s home stadium from 1967-1996, The Philadelphia Spectrum. The “76ers Legacy NFT Collection” series also highlights iconic games and moments that took place during the ‘Philadelphia Spectrum’ era of basketball.
Each NFT will be authenticated in partnership with Crypto.com, and a portion of proceeds will benefit the Sixers Youth Foundation. Owners of the commemorative ticket NFTs can receive exclusive prizes and experiences.
The first of the drops features 3 NFTs and a total of 50 editions, with prices starting at USD 300 each. More information can be found below.
Drop period: 3 November 2021, 21:00 HKT - 5 November 2021, 21:00 HKT
76ers Legacy NFT Collection: First Drop Details
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Join us on Telegram to connect with the broader Crypto.com community.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Guide for making a NFT purchase using Crypto.com Pay.