Crypto.com Exchange to offer BTC at 25% OFF with a $200,000 USD allocation for CRO stakers.
HONG KONG, January 16, 2020 – Following the first two successful listing events on The Syndicate, Crypto.com is introducing The Syndicate Lite - weekly events for CRO stakers - offering Bitcoin (BTC) at the first sale event. All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) token stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for $200,000 USD worth of BTC at 25% off. The event will commence on Tuesday, 4 February 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total BTC Supply: $200,000 USD worth of BTC
- Discount rate: 25%
Syndicate Allocation: Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for BTC by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for BTC in this event
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Syndicate Lite participants will receive their finalised BTC allocation upon accepting/rejecting it during the Acceptance Period. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final BTC allocation will be calculated as follows:
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate Lite campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China, Bulgaria and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
Not yet a Crypto.com Exchange user? Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange today, stake CRO to participate in the discounted BTC sale! Stay tuned for more exciting listing events on The Syndicate Lite!
Crypto.com is now accepting applications for digital assets to be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange through The Syndicate Lite. Click here to have your project listed!