Crypto.com Exchange to list EOS with a 500,000 USD allocation at 50% OFF for CRO stakers.
HONG KONG, December 5th, 2019 – Following the successful beta launch of the Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com premieres The Syndicate platform with the EOS Coin listing. All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) token stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for 500,000 USD worth of EOS coin at 50% off. The listing event will commence on Tuesday, 17th December 2019 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total EOS Coin Supply: $500,000 USD worth of EOS Coin
- Discount rate: 50%
Syndicate Allocation: Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for EOS Coins by pledging an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum pledge amount.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for EOS coins in the listing event
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised EOS Coin allocation at Distribution Time. If the total pledged amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation (oversubscription), each individual participant’s final EOS coin allocation will be calculated as follows:
Any pledged but unused CRO will be returned to the users CRO Wallet at the end of the distribution.
- EOS coin will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange and App on Tuesday, 17th December 2019, at 08:00 AM UTC with the following trading pairs: EOS/BTC, EOS/USDT and EOS/CRO.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China, Bulgaria and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
Not yet a Crypto.com Exchange user? Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange today, stake CRO to participate in the discounted EOS sale! Stay tuned for more exciting listing events on The Syndicate!
Crypto.com is now accepting applications for digital assets to be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange through The Syndicate. Click here to have your project listed!