Crypto.com Exchange to list BCH with a $500,000 USD allocation at 50% OFF for CRO stakers.
HONG KONG, March 18, 2020 – Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on The Syndicate platform. All Crypto.com token (CRO) token stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for 500,000 USD worth of BCH at 50% off. The listing event will commence on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total BCH Coin Supply: $500,000 USD worth of BCH coin
- Discount rate: 50%
Syndicate Allocation: Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
*The maximum allocation in CRO stated in the table above is indicative and for reference only. Please visit crypto.com/exchange/syndicate on the listing day to view the final maximum allocation.
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for BCH coins by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for BCH coins in the listing event
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised BCH coin allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final BCH coin allocation will be calculated as follows:
- BCH will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange and App on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 with the following trading pairs: BCH/BTC, BCH/USDT and BCH/CRO.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange today, stake CRO to participate in the discounted BCH sale! Stay tuned for more exciting listing events on The Syndicate!
We are now accepting applications for digital assets to be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange through The Syndicate. Click here to have your project listed!