Crypto.com Exchange to offer ENJ at 50% OFF with a $500,000 USD allocation for CRO stakers.
Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Enjin Coin (ENJ) on The Syndicate platform. All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) token stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for 500,000 USD worth of ENJ at 50% off. The listing event will commence on Tuesday, 23 June 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total ENJ Supply: $500,000 USD worth of ENJ
- Discount rate: 50%
Syndicate Allocation: Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
*The maximum allocation in CRO stated in the table above is indicative and for reference only. Please visit crypto.com/exchange/syndicate on the listing day to view the final maximum allocation.
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for ENJ by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for ENJ in this event.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing Event participants will receive their finalised ENJ allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final ENJ coin allocation will be calculated as follows:
- ENJ will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 23 June 2020 with the following trading pairs: ENJ/USDT and ENJ/CRO.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
For details, refer to our FAQ here.
Not yet a Crypto.com Exchange user?
Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange today, stake CRO to participate in the discounted ENJ sale! Stay tuned for more exciting listing events on The Syndicate!
We are now accepting applications for digital assets to be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange through The Syndicate. Click here to have your project listed!
In 2009, Enjin launched the Enjin Network, a gaming community platform which boasts over 20 million users. In 2017, Enjin began building a suite of blockchain products that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
Comprised of the Enjin Platform, Marketplace, Wallet, Beam, and other tools and services, Enjin’s tools enable game developers and studios to utilize tokenized digital assets as part of their acquisition, retention, engagement, and monetization strategies. The Enjin ecosystem is fueled by Enjin Coin (ENJ), an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency used to directly back the value of Enjin-powered blockchain assets. For more information, visit https://enjin.io.