Crypto.com Exchange to list KNC with a $500,000 USD allocation at 50% OFF for CRO stakers
HONG KONG, July 15 2020 – Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of Kyber Network (KNC) on The Syndicate platform. All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for 500,000 USD worth of KNC at 50% off. The listing event will commence on Tuesday, 21 July 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total Kyber Network Supply: $500,000 USD worth of KNC
- Discount rate: 50%
Syndicate Allocation: Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for KNC by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for KNC in the listing event
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised KNC allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final KNC allocation will be calculated as follows:
- KNC will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 21 July 2020 with the following trading pairs: KNC/USDT and KNC/CRO.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
For details, refer to our FAQ here.
Not yet a Crypto.com Exchange user?
Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange today, stake CRO to participate in the KNC sale! Stay tuned for more exciting listing events on The Syndicate!