The Syndicate Listing Event for PAXG with a $500,000 USD allocation at 50% off for CRO stakers
HONG KONG, August 5 2020 – Crypto.com is pleased to announce the listing of PAX Gold (PAXG) on The Syndicate platform. All Crypto.com Coin (CRO) stakers will be able to participate in a discounted sale event for 500,000 USD worth of PAXG at 50% off. The listing event will commence on Tuesday, 11 August 2020 on the Crypto.com Exchange.
Please note important changes below to the Syndicate subscription requirements.
Sale Amount & Subscription Price:
- Total PAX Gold Supply: $500,000 USD worth of PAXG
- Discount rate: 50%
- Each participant’s maximum amount of CRO that can be applied towards the listing event will depend on the amount of CRO Staked and past 30 days trading volume on the Crypto.com Exchange, as shown below:
Syndicate Allocation Subscription:
- Crypto.com Exchange users will be able to subscribe for PAXG by contributing an amount of CRO tokens not exceeding their respective maximum allocation.
- Staked CRO tokens may not be used to subscribe for PAXG in the listing event.
- NEW: Crypto.com Exchange users will need to trade at least $5,000 USD worth of volume in the past 30 days on the Crypto.com Exchange in order to be eligible to subscribe. The past 30-day trading volume is calculated everyday at 00:00:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated as of 11 Aug 2020 00:00:00 UTC will be used to determine your eligibility.
NOTE: If your trading volume does not meet the requirement for the event start time (11 Aug 2020 06:00:00 UTC), you can still continue to trade throughout the day. The trading volume will calculate again the next day at 12 Aug 2020 00:00:00 UTC, and if you meet the volume requirement you can still subscribe before the event ends at 12 Aug 2020 06:00:00 UTC.
Listing Event Timeline:
Syndicate Allocation Distribution: Listing event participants will receive their finalised PAXG allocation at Distribution Time. If the total contributed amount for the listing event is above the total discounted allocation, each individual participant’s final PAXG allocation will be calculated as follows:
- PAXG will be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange on Tuesday, 11 August 2020 with the following trading pairs: PAXG/USDT and PAXG/CRO.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend The Syndicate campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Citizens and residents of the United States, China and Hong Kong will be excluded from The Syndicate campaign.
For details, refer to our FAQ here.
Not yet a Crypto.com Exchange user?
Sign up for the Crypto.com Exchange today, stake CRO to participate in the PAXG sale! Stay tuned for more exciting listing events on The Syndicate!
We are now accepting applications for digital assets to be listed on the Crypto.com Exchange through The Syndicate. Click here to have your project listed!