“UFC 268” is available exclusively on Crypto.com NFT
When it comes to combat sports, nothing comes close to the exhilaration of mixed martial arts. Not only does it feature the thrill of full contact encounters, but it’s also a showcase of various disciplines, including kickboxing, wrestling, muay thai, karate, and jiu-jitsu.
Together with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), the world’s premier MMA organization, we’re giving Crypto.com NFT users and fight fans the opportunity to witness the action and own collectibles of the most elite athletes in the sport as part of the “UFC 268” collection!
This drop includes 2,999 NFTs that vary in rarity, featuring limited edition shards, posters and a belt plate based on UFC 268. Collectors will be entered into the UFC 268 Collection Sweepstakes to win UFC gift cards, Fight Pass subscriptions, and more.
Drop Period: 4 November 2021, 13:00 UTC - 5 November 2021, 13:00 UTC
Priced at USD 40 each, the “UFC 268 Packs” can be unwrapped upon purchase to reveal a “UFC 268” collectible, which is tradeable in the Crypto.com NFT Marketplace. Users can purchase a maximum of 2 packs during the drop, and those who collect certain “UFC 268” NFTs by 7 November 2021, 13:00 UTC will be automatically entered into the UFC 268 Collection Sweepstakes, where they can win exclusive UFC prizes!
Users who collect NFTs from this drop also have a chance to win* exclusive “UFC Belt” NFTs customized with the champions’ belt plate, and these belts can be added to the UFC Collection Book. Users who have completed books will be able to unlock additional surprises—watch this space!
*Please refer to the section below for eligibility for the UFC 268 Collection Sweepstakes.
UFC 268 Collection Sweepstakes
Collectors who fulfill the Requirements* below by 7 November 2021, 13:00 UTC will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes, where they can participate in all three draws. Please note that owning more than one edition of the same collectible will not increase your chances of winning, and each user is only eligible to win one prize from the sweepstakes.
*Please note that different editions of the same collectible only count as 1 collectible. To be eligible for the sweepstakes, make sure you own different collectibles (edition numbers don’t matter).
^Winners of these matches will be announced on 7 November 2021 after the end of the UFC 268 event.
The more unique UFC 268 collectibles you own, the higher your chances of winning!
How to Participate:
- Sign in or create an account on Crypto.com/NFT.
- Go to Drops to view all the current and upcoming drops, or visit Marketplace to browse NFTs on the secondary market.
- Purchase a “UFC 268 Pack” during the drop or purchase collectibles directly from other users in the Marketplace. If you purchased a pack in the drop, make sure you open it to reveal its contents. Collectibles from unopened packs after 7 November 2021, 13:00 UTC will not be considered.
- How to sign up to Crypto.com NFT
- Downloading the Crypto.com App (App Store, Google Play)
- Join us on Telegram to connect with the broader Crypto.com community.
- Join us on Discord to connect with the Crypto.com NFT community.
- Guide for completing KYC verification in the Crypto.com App.
- Guide for buying and selling collectibles on Crypto.com NFT.
- Guide for making a NFT purchase using Crypto.com Pay.
- Please refer to the UFC 268 Drop Official Rules for Sweepstakes for further rules regarding the sweepstakes.
- The NFTs (“UFC 268”) need to be on Crypto.com/NFT on 7 November 2021, 13:00 UTC for users to enter the sweepstakes.
- Citizens and residents from Hong Kong (HK) are excluded from this sweepstakes campaign.
- All winners will receive a confirmation email within 21 days after the Campaign End Date, 7 November 2021.
- Winners will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Crypto.com.
- In the event of any dispute, Crypto.com reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding the campaign.
- The links provided above to helpful information are for reference only.
- By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at https://crypto.com/en/privacy/global.htm.