Lowest prices and no-cost bank transfers make Crypto.com the best place to buy crypto.
Today, we are pleased to announce that USD bank transfers are now available, on the ACH network, for all eligible users in the U.S. The USD bank transfers let users save on credit card fees by allowing them to directly fund their crypto wallet and (soon) easily top-up their MCO Visa Prepaid Card* at no cost.
How do the USD bank transfers work?
In the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App, users can set up their bank transfer accounts right away. USD bank transfer account numbers will be displayed and these can then be provided to the user’s bank for transfer of funds. Please note that initial verification transactions may be required.
- App Update: Users need to update to the latest version of the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App for setup. (iOS / Android 3.17)
- Same Name: The name of the bank account (from where funds are sent) needs to match the name on the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App (where funds are received) account.
- Verification: Users will need to input their SSN details (this will NOT trigger a credit check) for address and identity verification.
- Daily Limit: Funds transfers are limited to a maximum of US $5,000 per day.
- Processing Time: Transfers are credited within 3 to 5 business days.
* BY USING THIS CARD YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT AND FEE SCHEDULE, IF ANY. The MCO Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014.