We are inviting all retail API traders to join the Crypto.com Exchange, trade any pairs and get a chance to win up to $10k USD worth of CRO. Already trading with another platform? No problem, we’ll match your VIP Trading Status.
Total prize pool of 101,000 USD worth of CRO will be distributed as follows:
- The eligible participants with the highest transaction volume by the end of the campaign will receive a reward of:
- Rank 1: 10,000 USD
- Rank 2-10: 2,000 USD
- Rank 11 - 100: 800 USD
- The eligible participants will enter a lucky draw where one lucky winner will be randomly selected to enjoy a 1,000 USD reward.
The VIP API Race Trading Competition starts now!
Campaign Eligibility: All three conditions must be met:
- At least 100k USD of transaction volume on any pairs via the trading API during the campaign
- At least 1,000 transaction count on any pairs via the trading API during the campaign
- At least 5,000 CRO additional stake on the Exchange during the campaign
How to use the Crypto.com Exchange trading API:
- API documentation: here
How to get matching VIP Trading Status:
- Sign Up for a Crypto.com Exchange account
- Apply and pass KYC advanced status
- Take a screenshot of your exchange dashboard with any other crypto exchange demonstrating at least 100 BTC trading volume in the month of September, 2020 (or in the last 30 days) and showing your trading fee level/status.
- Send the screenshot to vip[at]crypto[dot]com using the email you registered on the Crypto.com Exchange
- Crypto.com reserves the right to determine user eligibility for VIP matching tier program. If your application is successful, Crypto.com will confirm approval via email within 14 working days after the end of the campaign.
- Begins: Wednesday, 7 October 2020, at 12:30 UTC
- Ends: Saturday, 31 October 2020, at 07:00 UTC
Not yet a user of the Crypto.com Exchange? Sign up now and trade with low fees and deep liquidity, and buy tokens at up to 50% off! Also, click here for a guide to start staking CRO on the Crypto.com Exchange.
- All non-institutional users who completed KYC advanced on the Crypto.com Exchange can participate.
- Citizens and residents of Hong Kong will be excluded from the Lucky Draw.
- Transaction count refers to the unique number of buy and sell orders done via the trading API; transaction volume refers to the total traded volume from buy and sell orders via the trading API.
- Any trades that are executed through bad trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, false trading, self-dealing or trades that display any attributes of market manipulation (“Disqualified Trades”) will not be counted towards the transaction volume of the participant.
- A weekly leaderboard will show the top 10 eligible participants and their ranking by transaction volume share percentage. The eligibility of participants will be verified by Crypto.com after the campaign ends and the final results will be published.
- If the VIP matching application is successful, Crypto.com will endeavour to align user’s Crypto.com Exchange trading fees with user’s other exchange trading fees.
- Spamming or sending multiple emails to vip[at]crypto[dot]com may result in disqualification.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- The CRO prizes will be sent within 14 days after the campaign ends to the winner’s CRO wallet on the Crypto.com Exchange.
- All personal data collected is used strictly for verification purposes only. By accepting the prize, winners agree to the Privacy Notice of Crypto.com, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.